Seedy Al's 1972 Datsun 620 Chop Shop Ute Hack

pies

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, and great.

I started sorting out the deck today, bought some angle iron, which I thought was going to cost heaps, and w2as only $18 for a length. very good price, very happy.

Also picked up all the brakes, and started fitting the rears, only to find, that there were only three shoes. damn repco. they suck

And also the fronts I got were wrong, so now I need to sort another set for the front, there were three options.

SO gay in that sense aswell

Allan

I HATE REPCO I HOPE THEY DIE

Wont be able to get brakes done till tuesday, so thats wednesday for the tray, unless I can some how buy the wood tomorrow. But I have no cash, so thats out. So I guess wof on thursday, then fix any other problems. But this week I also want to get paint on cressida, but to do so I need a woffed car.. so that stuffed that plan up....... I need to sell cressida before christmas as its the season for buying rides

Also, this week I am sorting out Pies's super duper mark 2. So i get to keep my hands very very full.

Allan

haha, naa man. Its all good.

Juts need to wrok at it, its nearly the Holidays, so If I work my ass off now, I can recover later.

I think I have figured out a way to get cressida done. means I will need to drive the work shitter, that runs like a right piece.

And alice gets to drive the rona, and waste all the gas I put in it. Gay

Allan

haha, naa man. Its all good.

Juts need to wrok at it, its nearly the Holidays, so If I work my ass off now, I can recover later.

I think I have figured out a way to get cressida done. means I will need to drive the work shitter, that runs like a right piece.

And alice gets to drive the rona, and waste all the gas I put in it. Gay

Allan

buy my rola ;) tis a good run around

haha, thats not all of it, bought some wood for the tray, and that was the worng size too, and ocst me $70, and I only wanted to spend like $30.... if it wasnt so close to christmas it wouldnt be a problem, but I cant just keep putting money into it at the moment.

Oh Well, I should have learned along time ago that the world was againts me :D

Allan

Lol, I was just thinking this morning, fucking hell, this world hates me, everything that car go wrong is going wrong.

Then in a space of 5 minutes, I get a call from macabre during which he mentions that shit always happens to him etc, then you post the same thing

I lol'd

I'm so sick of gay tradesmen fucking me round. Can't wait till I;m like 30 in a Mercedes and throwing money and hookers about, that'll get them going.

Surely you can get tyres fitted like today and WOF monday?