Skidfest Next Weekend-Who's goin?

Guest Pint-ho

Who's goin next weekend 0ct 7th???? Good chance for a meet??? And I need a mk2 esky cheap with mint/good conditon interior if anyone knows off one give me a buzz :D Elly

the hole interior is stripped and the 2l is almost ready to go in so dad said i may as well just get another complete body with the interior stil in it but the outside doesnt need to be that great coz we've got this one for parts... itll be to much hassle to re-wire the shell ive already got. you cant make somthing good out of something that wasnt good to start wit lol. god i crap on . . .im just looking for another whole mk2 esky with gud interior doesnt matter bout engine or anything as long as the shell is semi ok and the interior is gud ie the dash :)

nah white, its like 82 model, has PHT racing on it lol

HAHA I know those guys, I think they're from around here somewhere and just love thrashing the f*ck out of crap front drivers. Did it have a locked up gearbox when you saw it???

They'v also done a MK IV cortina turbo, which runs a subaru turbo and IC. Cant remember if it was injected or not though, but I remember him talking about link stuff.

nah white, its like 82 model, has PHT racing on it lol

HAHA I know those guys, I think they're from around here somewhere and just love thrashing the f*ck out of crap front drivers. Did it have a locked up gearbox when you saw it???

They'v also done a MK IV cortina turbo, which runs a subaru turbo and IC. Cant remember if it was injected or not though, but I remember him talking about link stuff.

haha dats me bo