89 L200 Needs A New Engine

Guest pringles

Guest pringles

Hey guys, I have an 89 L200 with a 4G54 engine that has conked out, what I want to know is what engines can bolt straight in.

Basically i'm looking for something that will bolt up to the 5spd Manual gearbox in there at the moment because I cannot find any 4G54 engines around where I live, can anyone here help me ? :)

Thanks a lot guys :D

the only motors that will fit is a 4g54 4g56 or a wide block 4g63 norm a turbo mitsi 2l they all have the slightly wider block at the bell housing but all the misti have the same engine mouts so you either have to chane the box or find one of the for mentioned engines

the only motors that will fit is a 4g54 4g56 or a wide block 4g63 norm a turbo mitsi 2l they all have the slightly wider block at the bell housing but all the misti have the same engine mouts so you either have to chane the box or find one of the for mentioned engines

4G56? Care to explain what a 4G56 is?

And those Hyundai motors are actually made by Hyundai - they use Mitsubishi blueprints.