Rotary burnout comp, U-drive, 26th- whos going?

was talking to the founder of 'Rota Havoc' - the man thats putting on the whole event, he works in the shop in napier: 'Movement'. any way this is what he told me...

there is 21 guys from hawkes bay entering there cars. 3 guys with cars on trailors coming from tauranga (i think) and 5 guys coming from auckland with cars on trailors and spare engines. he mentioned a t bucket with a 20b supercharged, but not sure if its entering or just one of his mates that owns it.

we should see some mad burnout hackers there that do the rounds of burnout comps... thrash their car till the motor blows, chuck in the spare stz. also maybe a bit of 20b action and depending on the turnout, a NA and turbo class.

gates open at 9, first burnouts are at 10 and burnouts all day long. prob gona go till around 3 or 4 but if the turnout is good, could go past 5.

as for prizes... theres a $4500 turbo kit for your rotary engine, momo's giving away steering wheels etc, $1000 cash prize or voucher (cant remember) and tonys tyre service is giving away some tyres or something.

should be awsome, and hope to see you all there!

this is a completely different burnout comp. organised by the head of rota havoc. there should be about 30 or so cars there, massive prizes. i know for a fact that its not just a turn up and enter, you have to pre book , and they have already have close to 30 entries and are hoping for a few more. saw 6 rotas in napier today aswell actually. my spidie senses are tingling....

30 is plenty. especially when you think about the fact that all of them have the potential to put on a massive show that could last for minutes. we've all seen that happen before. lol also its not 30 cars including 4 vans, a few $50 cars that wont have a warrent or reg or anything. most of the cars will be very good. iv seen the entry book but i wont say anything more.... cant wait!

sorry all. burnouts are cancelled.

this is due to the owner of U-drive being a homo and deciding to charge extra. as you can imagine the organiser was very pissed off and this resulted in argueing. this argueing resulted in the U-drive owner calling him names which is not on.

any way fair enough on the organisers half... the guys is a dick. thats hawkes bay for ya...

:cry:

• 3 weeks later...

this event was not organised by 'rotorhavok' but by the napier based 'rotorholics' club the guy from u-drive is a dick but they never had 30 cars they were lucky to have 10. how many HB based rotors have u seen at previous events. FUCK ALL they are all shitters and drop kicks and most of them wouldnt know a fast rotor if it fell on them

my mate from M+T here sponsered some gear and was goin to be a judge sounds like they were goin to pay the venue after the event. the owner must have thought no one was gonna turn up and asked for the fee up front. thus ensueing arguement name calling etc. most venues are paid for in advance so at least they get some money for closing down for the day if no one shows

this event was not organised by 'rotorhavok' but by the napier based 'rotorholics' club the guy from u-drive is a dick but they never had 30 cars they were lucky to have 10. how many HB based rotors have u seen at previous events. FUCK ALL they are all shitters and drop kicks and most of them wouldnt know a fast rotor if it fell on them

actually i they did have 21 entrants from hawkesbay. and new people from other places that were all going to come down/up for the event. i saw the book with all the entrants as i was with my mate when he put in his entry so i DO know. no you dont see many rotors at comps.... except the last one when there was about 7 that came along to watch and 2 that entered. there are plenty of rotors in hawkes bay, easily 20

was talking to the founder of 'Rota Havoc' - the man thats putting on the whole event,
this event was not organised by 'rotorhavok' but by the napier based 'rotorholics' club

pwnt

so i DO know.

hah.

pitty this thing didnt go ahead. more legal skids is what we need. get the dropkicks with diesel and mums chariot off the road.

was talking to the founder of 'Rota Havoc' - the man thats putting on the whole event,
this event was not organised by 'rotorhavok' but by the napier based 'rotorholics' club

pwnt

so i DO know.

hah.

pitty this thing didnt go ahead. more legal skids is what we need. get the dropkicks with diesel and mums chariot off the road.

yeh fair enuf pwnt on that 1 lol.

fuck yea crank out dads chariot! just gave the engine a rebuild aswell itl last 4 ages!