Metal Day Out 6/6/6

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hook us up some gas cash and yup

heard last night its $50 to get in. 14 hours of live shit. 7 internationals, 11 NZ's, wet t comp, drags etc.

$50!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!??!?!?!

Fuck it I might have to buy a cheap bottle o' wine and hang around outside like a wino. Getting fully raped by IRD at the mo - have just over $200 of my wages left each week once they finish fuckin me....

Might give it a miss then. Besides have course at 8am the next morning.

WHy'd the devil pick a tuesday for fucks sakes?

if you read properly, thou shall find i wrote 14 hours worth

you gotta pay good money for internationals, venue hire/marshalls, security and all that crap. 50 is fuck all. you can pay around 60 for a good international band just in the city and thats 1 band!

exacary

every time i go to BDO i end up paying an ever increasing price just to see one band. slipknot, soulfly, fear factory, fuck every time i go its just for one act and that a hundy plus putting up with the maddest crowd ever

Bands from Denmark, United Kingdom, USA and Australia will be rocking out with some of New Zealand's finest. Bands include Illdisposed (Denmark), Flatline (USA), Rise to Addiction (UK), Area 51 (USA), Frankenbok (Australia), Rook (Australia), and local heroes include Chuganaut, Sinate, World War Four, Agent, Damned Age, Subtract, Slipping Tongue, Sticky Filth, Remains of a Day, Cripple Mr Onion and Redline.

theres your MR ONION fellas!

666 Metal Day Out Metal Festival

The Beast Entertainment has been formed to add more metal events to metal fans' lives, and to kick it all off they're holding a monster metal festival on Tuesday June 6 2006 (6/6/06!) at the Champion Dragway, Meremere.

18 bands will be playing, one after the other - you can see them all and not have to move more than a few metres to see them all, as the show swaps from one stage to the other (twin stages) - almost 15 hours of non-stop music.

Bands from Denmark, United Kingdom, USA and Australia will be rocking out with some of New Zealand's finest. Bands include Illdisposed (Denmark), Flatline (USA), Rise to Addiction (UK), Area 51 (USA), Frankenbok (Australia), Rook (Australia), and local heroes include Chuganaut, Sinate, World War Four, Agent, Damned Age, Subtract, Slipping Tongue, Sticky Filth, Remains of a Day, Cripple Mr Onion and Redline.

And if that's not enough, there will be rubber burning drag races and demos as a sideshow, a tattoo show, adult amusements and a wet T-shirt competition (to be judged by some of the band members) - and it's all legal.

Ticket holders at the show will go into a draw to win a mini-chopper motorbike.

There's also a liquor licence on site. Most centres will have coach links arranged. Food, soft drinks and merchandise will be available. Plenty of parking and top security has also been laid on.

theres your MR ONION fellas!

haha! i dont know 1 of those bands :lol:

fuk i gotta get with the time :lol:

• 2 weeks later...