Metal Day Out 6/6/6

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah havent seen shit yet. was gonna look but my fuckwit boss killed the net so i spent all week abusing the fuck out of quicksilver retards

but yea theres Rise To Addiction form UK, Sativa/Redline/some other shit from NZ and more froem Scandinavia and Aus. yeah ill def check it out

should be primo

hard to explane just go listen

also severed tounges will be there..........there fuckn gud.....and snaite this will be a gud day...bar the straight line drive involving little or no driving skill " drag racing "

also on another note 6 FOOT UNDER nzs only metal bar run by paul matin him self is closing down tonite

2 bands palying should be a gud nite

Check http://www.cripple.co.nz for lyrics etc.

The music is very dynamic and based around compound time signatures (Read odd time counts) and could be compared to Tool/Perfect Circle but much darker. The members play some very unique custom instruments (10 string guitars etc) Andy the singer is an electronic engineer who builds his own effects pedals, and second guitarist Az is my good mate Rob's older bro. Rene the drummer=one of the best....

For a sample of Six Days of Silence: http://www.cripple.co.nz/.%5Csix%20days.mp3

IMHO they have shown up Sativa as being shit every time they play

I think math metal is a better term...

Went to a gig of theirs last night confirmed that they are playing 6/6/6 and will actually be moving to Aucks soon. They are also having a nationwide release of their album in about July!

Good news for you guys, bad news for Chch livescene.....

is this gonna be an all ages event?

i think theyre gonna have drinks there.. so probably not. sorry, youll have to stay home :P

and champion= not too far from manukau. just down the bombays/mercer kinda

Fuck you ivan, i won't have to stay at home! but this way i dont have to bother asking a friend of mine lol