Avenger79s Avenger

HUNTD

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tuff etc, did you get that roller or did your work get it?

im thinking i might just get one aye

dicovered i can get trade at pretty much any where i want with my new job, would no-doubt be able to find one for pretty cheap. how much did you/your work get it for if you dont mind me asking?

Cheers, yeah there huge.Am picking up a second amp next week.700 watt speakers getting 16 watt isn't too impressive.

I should've chucked them on the scales,they pretty serious when they give you bolts to mount them with :P

Peter:nope don't own one,am using Premier autos one.Might pick one up in the future.Those ones on Trademe have been the cheapest so far,havn't done much research into them however.

PHucking PHat waggy man! that's mean as.

Do you mind if I ask who made up your panhard rod and how much was it??

Got it off an old dude.He had it in his hill climb Avenger sedan,seems to track well,and the diffs centred.

from the looks it would fucking simple to make anyway, like an hour on a lathe at the most...

i wouldnt pay more than 100 at an engineers for them to make one

a lil bit off topic, but i saw it in huntly the other day, u work out there?

Yeah man,i thought i told you???

Work at a car painters there,call in if your passing though.That goes for all of you cunts.

i knew u was a car painter, didnt know it was in huntly, and didnt take much attention to the building, was lookin a a decent car instead, it was just a once off for work aye

Got it off an old dude.He had it in his hill climb Avenger sedan,seems to track well,and the diffs centred.

from the looks it would fucking simple to make anyway, like an hour on a lathe at the most...

Yeah that would be the go ! I wonder how much it would be to make an adjustable one.. would probably come in handy

Yeah that would be the go ! I wonder how much it would be to make an adjustable one.. would probably come in handy

adjustable = what i was talking about

• 2 weeks later...