Avenger79s Avenger

HUNTD

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove passed it today. Actually looks pretty sweet, maybe front needs to come down a tiny bit. Dude that just started at work was checkin it out hard. Turns out hes rockin a Hunter wagon. Pretty crack up.

Stretch will be awesome. Not sure how easy it is to stretch on 7's because you need to find relatively low pro tyres that have minimal sidewall stretch, and low pro tyres in less than 195 are pretty mission to come by. Good luck tho, will look mean. maybe just a tiny bit lower maybe :P:D

haha,call in one-day.you work in hamilton right???

yea it's going to take some research tyre wise.i'l mash/carefully lip the gaurds this weekend.slap the hottays on and go from there.

just priced up some height adjustable airshocks.at $400 for 2 it's not overly cheap.although i'll prolly need them :?

..i could go another 1/2 inch of lowering in the front,but as it rubs on full lock and travel.it's really not worth it

got bored at work so i lipped the gaurds,slapped on the hotwires and went for a drive,turns out i'v got constant rub with two people in it :lol:

ordering stiffer shocks,and flaring the gaurds(as much as i hate flares) about an inch..if it don't work i'l get 175's and get new springs made.

awesome.

also found an ub3r cool AA badge lying in the shed at home,so that's found a new home

pictures:

//oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic. ... 5912#85912

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 0GameOver0

(lets try this again in the RIGHT place!)...That is a SWEEET car ya got man! i've got a 74 im tryna revive to road standard, ya don't see to many avenger wagons now-a-days so i figured its worth the effort, you wouldn't happen to have any parts or anything would ya?