dylan's 1969 Ford Cortina MKII

Eskorted

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thminiman Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:44 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mate, you are one eager beaver, this will be finished in no time, keep it up!!!! your a insperation to all of us with cars off the road

hey thanks man just tryin to make the most of this beauty weather

Mk2 lotus cortina stz

yea thats what i was thinking, your ideas for a black/white theme sound pretty sweet, but then again you do have a blue/silver engine.

ive got a black white theme in the mini and i think it provides a pretty nice, clean look and it suits quite a few cars, even tho not many people do it

yea thats what i was thinking, your ideas for a black/white theme sound pretty sweet, but then again you do have a blue/silver engine.

ive got a black white theme in the mini and i think it provides a pretty nice, clean look and it suits quite a few cars, even tho not many people do it

i love the paint on your mini an yea always liked white an black together

snake Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

white can be a pain in the ass to keep clean

are you doing all the panel/ engine work yourself?

is primer waterproof? so if your car got wet atm would it get any surface rust?

yea im doin all the panel work and my dads mate is painting it and i always thought white was the easiest colour to keep cleen.It shouldnt rust through as im using etch primer an thats corrosion protection shit but it wont be in primer for long anyways.ok i spent all today helpin dad make progress on his car so havnt done anything on the corty oh yea i cleaned up an painted the swaybar tho

yea white is pretty easy to keep clean, i reckon white/black works out sweet on old cars cos it matches with chrome real nice and gives you quite a few wheel options that will look good, aswel as that, tint doesnt look out of place and if you do your interior black it still gives a real classic look.

":hg3a6qzk]hmmm... not a big fan of white cortinas, this is one that i restored last year... now lives in wellington, wish i had done it midnight blue or black etc... im gonna do the wagon british racing green with a gold pinstripe

How many cortinas have you owned?