wat set ups best for the back of an ex?

Guest 82EVO

time to bin the cutties and get sumthn legal to get th pinky off my lancer and i was wonderin wat was the best set up for a low back? iv been told that series 1 rx7 kingies and l200 or l300 shocks r low and captive but dnt wana get springs till im sure.. anyone know 4 sure?

cheers

1st gen mirage shocks are all good, you need to trim the tube at the top cause its too long (the crush tube that goes through the bush at the top of the shock), either with a grinder or hacksaw works fine.

these are what i'm using with my 3" compressed springs and they trap it sweet as, caboonatlarge is using new kyb's for the same car, i'm not sure on what springs he's got now though but he might be able to sort you out with some kings for the rear, he had some for sale a while back.

cheers

Matt

ive got the best setup i could ask for now.Its bloody perfect!!.

They are king spring lows, code# KMFL-06 ( I think they are the same as the front kings for an LA lancer),with KYB high pressure mirage shocks.

Tis awsome

well if you have the standard 1200 shocks then the same springs in the front as well, or if you have the GSR, sigma or starion shocks use the kdrl-50 king springs.They outa 320i e30 bmws, and starlets i think.......

• 4 years later...