Hawkes Bay

atropine

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey that looks great pissd off i couldnt be there now,whos is the dark3 corty? pleased to say my corty is sold and on its way to welly as we speak. it went to a good home and will live with 5 other early small fords namely a couple of mk1 corts and some 105e angle boxes. told the guy to come on here keep an eye out his names 'Ants'

The mk 3 is a mate of mines, Steves, not on oldschool (yet) just asked him to come along, he has owned about 15 000 oldschool fords!

Guest orange_mini

Hey you now have a new member in this region. Have just moved up from CHCH. Why you might ask... I ask myself everyday, nah just joking.

In CHCH when we organised our first cruise, it pulled about 30 old school cars. I printed off a heap of flyers,

*gave them out to mates with old cars

*left some with a mate at the gas station where all the car boys and girls fill up and take a piss

*stopped old school cars at the lights gave them one (if their car was that cool we'd jack it)

*tygertung jumped out of the mini sprinted after this turbo KE30 (U16YET) and waved it down and gave him one.

*leave them under window wipers

*chase people in orange Chargers and give one to the heavily tattooed owner who gives a nod.

*get people to post on specific marque websites like toyspeed, datsun owners blah blah.

So look out for a orange mini 1000 with old school sticker on the back and a small one on the left hand side of the windscreen. Just pray you dont meet me at the lights...

well the corolla is out of retirment again,lol,

i shud be able to remember about the next one if im not workin on the stockcar fixin it after rolling over,haha,

but yea wud b gud 2 meet sum of you,

whens the next meet??oh and next skid fest @ u-drive is ment to be waitangi weekend,maybe they aint sure yet

yep they r tryin for 3rd time lucky ae,

hopefully will be better and hopefully speedway isnt on the same dayoth wise i cant enter again,

bu oh well sumfing to do durin the day i guess,need more old skool cars in it this time 2

Guest orange_mini

Yee ha, another skid fest huh?

I knew this place was hicksville haha.

Needa get me a ute so i can smoke some rubber. Cos front-drives can't do impressive doughnuts.