Hawkes Bay

atropine

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just come with me dave :P had report from brother.. car is scheduled delivered on thr 27th.. brother testdrove it (since he works there on occasion) and it scared the shit out of him (mr psycho evo4 guy).. i think its putting out around 120kw at wheels.. not huge but enough.. wheelspinning through all gears 200m down the road..

yea i'll b keen for a cruise,shud have a reg and warant on corolla soon,

anyone goin 2 skids??

i shud b entering this tyme,hopefully blow the mota,

then of to speedway that nite,

chur

he = never getting it

took me 5 years to build my torana by the time it was finished i had got married and had a kid :lol: then i sold it and brought a house :cry:

That is why you dont get married Dave!!

Should we make it the 15th cos that is a Sunday thats all might be easier for most of us.

Anyone go to the sids?

cunt decided it was more important to stay and work on a stockcar rather than deliver the car as promised.. of course left it late enough so we couldnt go and pick it up..

but surprise surprise.. still having certing troubles i think.. so yeah.. "stockcar"

aparently being delivered on newyears eve/day.. wish i could go and get it somehow.. but no options without help from the olds.. and they jus give into whatever he says.. so im fucked..