Hawkes Bay

atropine

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: yeah if i could catch the cunt itid be goin in the boot with the new owner. ok nah i thought they wanted to know if i had a stock v6. fuck sum of these cunts are drop kicks. the guy from welly phoned up said he couldnt be fucked with all the trademe bullshit Q&A. Is keen as to have a look , hope for his sake hes bringin $3000 or more otherwise hell be drivin back to welly empty handed

ok.. so just so everyone knows... 2pm at the aquarium?

cuz til i reread this i had gotten mixed into marineland.. think lee mighta also..

will be texting in the morning anyway.... might be over in the van.. as the sport isnt legal at this stage.. will see... if not, anyone who wants to come back and have a look is welcome

hey that looks great pissd off i couldnt be there now,whos is the dark3 corty? pleased to say my corty is sold and on its way to welly as we speak. it went to a good home and will live with 5 other early small fords namely a couple of mk1 corts and some 105e angle boxes. told the guy to come on here keep an eye out his names 'Ants'