Hawkes Bay

atropine

its a real cunt having to rely on other people cause ya cant control what they do. if ya hassle the fuck outta him hell prolly go on a 'go slow' ya just gotta wait and hope like fuck its as good as he sez it is. thats why i try and do all the work i can myself and farm the 'too hard' jobs out to mates or do deals with people so ya got a little power to control things. dropped the zorst off the corty today in preparation for pulling motor out , fired it up open headerd fuck its loud and sounds mean. u should cum round for a listen james. drove it into town yesterday with no bonnet on to exhaust shop to get flange at rear put in heaps of cunts freekin out at the lights and stuff :lol:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bahahha.. good man

yeah i should.. will definately drop in when i get the zetec.. if i get it on sat/sun i might pop in then.. either that or organise sometime...

and yeah.. the 15th sounds good.. and if i dont have it then..... anyways.. think the dyno came out at 160 at the wheels

ok boyz heads up the corty is for sale !!! ive just brought a ss manual commonwhore so the sheds not big enough. tell all ya mates will sell with motor/box [noisy big end] or as roller would be awesome for sr20det or 13bt conversion. has big brakes, 4 spot calipers, ford 8in 4.11 gears and minispool, new paint [sleeper white] :lol: new hoodlining[black] datto 1600sss buckets,shiftlight tach, new wiring and enginebay is deloomed, new falcon radiator and elec fan, recond master cylinder[sierra] also new tyres and is in the system. its actually reg till feb. price $3500ono complete or $2500ono rolling this is a fuckin tidy car with all hard work done. pm me or ph 8782237

dave

yeah yeah i know, :cry: but the cortys not much of a family car [my wife hates it] and ive been looking for a manual v8 ss for a while . i would luv to have both but i cant afford it and dont have the room, its an awesome car that would make a shit hot rota transplant 'BUSHPIG' stylz

ok boyz heads up the corty is for sale !!! ive just brought a ss manual commonwhore so the sheds not big enough. tell all ya mates will sell with motor/box [noisy big end] or as roller would be awesome for sr20det or 13bt conversion. has big brakes, 4 spot calipers, ford 8in 4.11 gears and minispool, new paint [sleeper white] :lol: new hoodlining[black] datto 1600sss buckets,shiftlight tach, new wiring and enginebay is deloomed, new falcon radiator and elec fan, recond master cylinder[sierra] also new tyres and is in the system. its actually reg till feb. price $3500ono complete or $2500ono rolling this is a fuckin tidy car with all hard work done. pm me or ph 8782237

dave

i know it's the most stupid thing to say,

but if you dont find a buyer and happen to part it out id be keen on the diff.

good luck with the sale anyway mate

HAHA real funny. i should be able to make it just as long as you cunts dont get the shits when i turn up in the commode. anyone go to the drags in taupo?wasnt a bad day got to catch up with a few peeps i havnt seen for a while, there wasnt much racing as the timing gear played up then it rained :cry: the guy from work ran a tyre smokin 12.5 in his rx3 only run he did all day. was heaps of eye candy on display :wink: just about gave an old man like me a heart attack :lol:

aquarium would be good.. failing that me and lee met up at ... fuck whats it called.. the place with the dolphins and seals and shit.. and ya can swim with the dolphins.. marineland? fuck i cant rmemeber.. well i think it was there we met..