how u set up ya dizzy!?

WildPlumDx

that's what I'd do, makign sure tht the bolt slide thingy lines up with the bolt hole, so that you can lock it on place, once you've perfected the timing with a timing light, as to specs :)

caboon said yesterday that 4g63's run 8 degrees BTDC, would imagine that's about right for yours as well... google's your friend to make sure I guess, unless you've got a manual/check to see if the "autokit" sticker's still in your engine bay/on the underside if the bonnet, they usually have the basic sort of stuff like that.

5 degrees BTDC for the 4g54

i would just do as whats been seid.Its kinda fiddly the first time but once you have it right its sweet and you will be able to do it easy.

If your dizzy has 1 wire from it then its a not electronic, if it has 2 wires its electronic.

Chur that

Those sounds like the wires going to the pick-up- not sure if these dizzy have an external module (usually on top of the coil) should connect to that, No idea bout the misti's tho so cant tell ya which wires they connect to.

Electronic means it stays perfect(well almost) where as with points the gap setting goes out after a period of time and u have to re-set them. electric also give fatter spark.

Def'

oldschool has been donw for a few days with me whats up with that !? anywho still cant get this GAY dizzy to work thought i had it sussed but nup! now i have the front pully on i cant see the timing mark on the crank so dont know where TDC is and yeah basically gotta start from nothing grrr! help!?

itll be there my friend , has to be its a lil chink out of the pulley , if u cant find it then taek the spark plug out and turn ur motor over while u have say a pencil held in the hole ...wait till it gets to the top , there top dead center .....then just slide the dizzy in so that one of the lil points on the rotor points to cylinder 1 ...its shoudl be able to start , then after u just time it up with the light ...sweet as

mongol