Will this work.... :(

v3k

Due to having buggered the top of one of the head nuts in the 4k, and then breaking an eziout in the nut I am at a last resort...

Will this work,

I plan to cut the top off the nut. (all other nuts a free) remove the head and then have a go at the remaining piece of nut with grips etc... I figure because the nut is mainly unthreaded I will be able to lift the head off like this....

(Yes I know 4k engines are cheap but I dont have the facilities to do an engine swap).

Due to having buggered the top of one of the head nuts in the 4k, and then breaking an eziout in the nut I am at a last resort...

Will this work,

I plan to cut the top off the nut. (all other nuts a free) remove the head and then have a go at the remaining piece of nut with grips etc... I figure because the nut is mainly unthreaded I will be able to lift the head off like this....

(Yes I know 4k engines are cheap but I dont have the facilities to do an engine swap).

Well there shouldn't be any thread in the head itself, to check just drop one of the other head nuts back in and see the length it's at when it starts to screw in, hold or mark that point and then pull it out and sit it against the side of the head where the hole is and check, but it should be fine man, just don't break the head bolt after you've got the head off, otherwise you'll have to get someone to drill it out.