Stretched tyre look

lowlancer

What's the narrowest tyre I can safely run on a 6.5" wide wheel? After the stretched look, not hardcore though, still want it safe. Friend has a mercedes with 18s, has 225s and stretched a little bit, looks sex etc

This is what I mean. Have a bad feeling that 6.5" is too small to do it or something.

holyfuck4ux.th.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well 6.5" is equlivant to about a 165 so i'd say you wouldn't wanna go under 155...

i don't know why you would possiably want to do this to your car its the stupidest/gayest ideas ever in my opinion rite up there with neon lights. :?

but each to there own...

meh wide tyres on skinny rims is ass

Had 245s on my falcon with 7" rims and it was arse.Went to a 215 and it was hell better.

i recon "extreme" stretch fit is gay,but abit of stretch looks mean ass

adn the hks stickers :D

Shot dumbarse, that isn't bozo style, the other ones were, but you fully screwed that up.

And yes I do have an un-natural fetish for all things Bozo, external oil cooler will be just the ticket.

And if stretched tyres are illegal, then why do HEAPS of cars with 18s etc have them? Maybe you're thinking I mean a huge amount of stretch...

Friend has 245s on the back and 215s on front, looks teh sex0r