4age question

Guest Deton8

plus carbies are just so damn cool.

I remember a while ago in NZPC, there was an AE85 with a 4age running twin sideys with just some fine mesh over the inlets...

It was pretty mean, they made all sorts of fuss over the sound it put out. So moral is go carbs :D

supaminx: there's a hillman minx at takanini pick a part at the moment. i don't know enough about them to say if its the same as your car (couldn't find what year it was, rego's gone) but it might be worth a look for you.

cheers

Matt

the older red blue and black 16v's are the ones to get. 20v's and 4AGZE are a big hassle because youll have to mod it for RWD.

As Zep said their are aftermarket twin carb manifolds. but the one we saw was like 400 bucks. and it had no carbs!

youll also either need and after markert computer or another starter. If i remember right the computer that controlls the ignition wont run without the tvis injection.

Remember that the 4AGE is a Cosworth replica. So its gotta kick ass.

Well i couldnt find the magazine in my collection of car mags kyteler, but if i remember correctly it wasnt running any trumpets, he mesh was right over the end of the inlets. Unfortunately i cant remember what sort of carbs they were, but ill have another look a bit later tonight for it

you can just get filter sock things that you just cable tie on. thats what ive got. and there is no room for any solid airfilter

Yeah but filter socks usually strap/tie to the trumpets/air horns.

Well i couldnt find the magazine in my collection of car mags kyteler, but if i remember correctly it wasnt running any trumpets, he mesh was right over the end of the inlets...
there was a purple KE25 in there recently with a twin carbed 5K that had mesh directly over the ends of the inlets, no room for filters at all.

ODD! but intriguing.. someone wanna scan a pic and fling 'er on the net so I can go "OOH, look at that!" ???

Something to look out for in NZPC, a guy in the Skyline club recently imported a 32GT-R from Japan which had a lot of mods listed but when it arrived had even more that weren't. All hell breaks loose at 5krpm in 3rd and 4th gears causing wheelspin and g-forces for africa. She should be featured in an upcoming magazine, they've already been down to take pictures etc. In my eyes, it should be on the cover, but I don't know whether it will be. BUT KEEP AN EYE OUT!