Muncie

Daves Garage Dregs Combined Scooter thing

28 posts in this topic

This is a busy little spot chain cogs shafts and brake all stuffed in there little battery so i can ride it at night (need a light) so people cant see how ridiculous i look at speed. 

rEZ79BUh.jpg

Signs of life...... Awful smelling tyre it certainly spins fast enough

0Qd8zIuh.jpg

1 person likes this

Ass puckering handling at speed round corners while giving it berrys steps it out like a bitch! Weirdly controllable standing up though just feels sketchy hop off gas it straightens up. Super fun!

Will get something up soon waiting on a back ordered throttle cable all the test runs have been by banging the throttle onto rabbit and holding on flicking the kill switch if it gets to hairy. Once ive got the cable will gut the governor too its bloody intrusive.

Got run off road today by grumpy old prick in a 4wd lunched chain and cracked a wheel. Took it too a car park out by puketirini lake here in Huntly to avoid upsetting anyone mission failed there FFS.

Hopefully can get a new wheel or im breaking welder out again to adapt something else.

Seeing as ive turned my back rim into this square shaped thing 

HXGS9CJh.jpg

I've cracked into some other things i needed,  like getting more power and more RPM'S 

Ello governor your services will no longer be required while i had the muffler off to access that bastard device

i noticed how shit the exhaust port is........ 30 minutes with a file it should flow way better now.

Which of course led me looking in here

fYgrEDch.jpg

Rocker Arms have ass loads of gap so have closed those up hopefully giving me a bit more lift it runs good and is way more snappy on the blip of the throttle now however i'm contemplating whipping the head off

and porting the fuck out of it as there is plenty of meat able to be removed and maybe shave the head a bit for more compression. Then an exhaust that doesn't choke it to death would surely help. 

2 people like this

After several attempts to make the smaller chain work i just couldn't get it to stay on the sprockets,

so after some head scratching how i could get a sprocket in 420 chain small enough to fit i ordered a 17 tooth front sprocket from a random dirt bike off trademe. 

After killing 3 or so drill bits it got 4 holes in it and bolted on it now works and doesnt throw chains.

The carb however has decided to jam at 3/4 throttle and again at idle. Anyone know if a trademe universal 2 stroke carb might work?