Aubs v8 statesman

Aubs

Here's a project ive had awhile actually.

Shes a wh 5.7ltr ls1 v8 long wheelbase statesman big plans for this car.

But by no means in a rush. My bikes come 1st haha

Got her she was running ruff as guts now she runs good. New plugs new leeds new oils ect ect needs air bag light and breaks can b a lil funny sometimes so need to look into that.

Done drive palmy to wanganui and back fine recently too

20230728_230016.jpg

aviary-image-1686273426008.jpeg

aviary-image-1686273187372.jpeg

• Like 8

Palns are simple 

Pasngers front guard needs replacement as big dent ive got the replacement guard same colour but paints buggerd on the new guard so will paint and slap on also bumpers paints flaking off. Rest of cars paint is prety good in the photos shes filthy it just did couple hundy km trip.

Just wana get it wofed maby look into some performance and suspension work latter on if i ever stop buy other projects hahah

20230330_181436.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tortron said:

Literally a future classic

I know a guy with a fun one, and a totally stock for future collectors one

And my neighbor had just got an apparently spring less, muffler less one too

Oh mean yea was wanting a old hq or something like that but this was priced too good not to grab it

• Like 1

The 5.7 really comes alive with an OTR intake and a tune, my vz made 242 kw at the rears with rear exhaust and no cats and otr intake was alot of fun. If you look up the intake manifold numbers and you dont have the ls6 one ( came factory on the vy onwards? ) they are also a good cheap upgrade 

On 29/07/2023 at 21:21, jakesae101 said:

The 5.7 really comes alive with an OTR intake and a tune, my vz made 242 kw at the rears with rear exhaust and no cats and otr intake was alot of fun. If you look up the intake manifold numbers and you dont have the ls6 one ( came factory on the vy onwards? ) they are also a good cheap upgrade 

Oh cheers for info yea keen on some mods

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...