• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest vivaspeed

Tomorrow? Time flys.

Viva has components missing from its cooling system and I've been a bit busy / might flag or appear in daily.

I have been looking forward to this for over a week now. I am so excited about my mouth being reunited with the dreamy, cheesy delight of pizza.

• Like 1

I want to say ill be there but I'm 50/50 at this stage purely because hangovers suck..

You have 7 hours to sleep if off/get drunk again. You'll need pizza by then anyway.

• Like 1

Guest jesselc

why yes, yes i was! was pretty awesome but i was dead from the night before so i went and slept at like midday haha. did it get anymore extreeeeeeeme as the day went on?

Guest Steelies

white suby guy had some fun when he looped out on the dipper second to last run. managed to swing some tight Os' gettin real close to the downhill bank. made for good watching. everyone else was nana spec. we left after that cos he was almost the only interesting driver to watch.

we were sitting behind you, wasn't sure if it was you or my 'hazy' memory playing tricks.