Aubz chopper kick scotter

Aubs

So i built this years ago.... ive had a electric motor on it caught fire hahah.

Have had it in diffrent styles over the years always tinkering with it so top photo is it right now...

2nd photo was when 1st put togever made out of old 125cc half size dirt bike.

Moped parts whatever really.

Have just put on a kick stand so when i take to park with the kids amd gota help them dont gota lay it down

20190713_172938.jpg

20190713_173015.jpg

• Like 1

Want to put ln some breaks and maby a new bord as one on there has had it been togevr for many years now still holding up. Take to the kids bike park in palmerston north a bit always get confussed looks hahha

• Like 1

14 hours ago, flyingbrick said:

That new spike looks like it could be a pain in the arse

Haha ma it sits miles away haha so wheel to wheel its actually longer.. than my 1982 xv1000. It when bars folded down in my oddysey. Goes from back door to half way algon drivers arm rest.

• Like 1

On 27/07/2019 at 10:42, Kimjon said:

Needs about 6.5hp of petrol goodness added. Or 18hp++++ if you want extreme like @Muncie

Hhaha its had a small electric motor. Way back when first made it. But it blew haha. But kicks nicely. Perfect for kicking along beside the kids on there bike

This was my ride for dropping kids off duties. The kids were young enough not to be embarrassed. The pretentious soccer mum's however were another story, as they looked down at me from their Audi 4x4's...  I'm sure they felt compelled to report me to chyfs...

IMG_20180403_180228.thumb.jpg.82073898f75bb878cc208d2d523dfeb2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 29/07/2019 at 17:50, Kimjon said:

This was my ride for dropping kids off duties. The kids were young enough not to be embarrassed. The pretentious soccer mum's however were another story, as they looked down at me from their Audi 4x4's...  I'm sure they felt compelled to report me to chyfs...

IMG_20180403_180228.thumb.jpg.82073898f75bb878cc208d2d523dfeb2.jpg

Thats cool man. I live on a coldersak. So it dose some decent use up amd down the street with the kids

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Been awhile since been able to fit this in the truck hahah. Took kids down to palmys bike park. Was a blast. Reason havnt put back on the spike as.

The speed bumps at the park and my driveway dosnt clear well.

Lots of confussed looks and some random yawns with people about it

aviary-image-1569715652513.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Old faithfull got some love.. pinched a spedo cable of my moped of confusions parts bike and brought a new front wheel not as big as i was wanting its a 12inch i beleve. But miles better using wise. Will do for now. On a hunt for a small red round tail light for sisy bar 

20191216_105526.jpg

2 hours ago, 63Ragtop said:

Is this thing going to slowly grow into a actual motorbike one day? One piece at a time...

No I got too bikes so dont want another thing to break down on me hahaha. But maby a electric push bike style in the future who knows