Need some Mag Collars (hub-centric) Made up

j.e.d.

Hey all,

Is there anyone on here, or can anyone recommend someone that could make up some collars for my rims.

The hub diameter is 70.1mm & the mag diameter is around 91.1 - 91.8mm. I'll have to check the depth, but it'll be about 15-20mm.  I'll need four of the buggars.

I'm guessing they'll be made out of alloy, but steel could be the go as well.

Cheers :-)

Hey man.

I have asked the boss. Told him it would take 30min to machine. He's said $40 total. He would have to order some material in. PM me if interested just do ur homework first as someone else may have them on the shelf for ten bucks lol

Sounds awesome man. Before you posted I did tee up a local engineering outfit to do the job, but their cost was looking like closer to $100 (material & labour). I'll call round there this arvo & cancel the order & go thru you. Keeping it in the community & all.

I've looked through a hell of a lot of listings as well to try & find something that matches, but as close as I could get was 88mm OD.

Would you prefer it if I brought down one of the wheels & a brake hub so you can get an accurate measurement? If I bring it down when you're able to get on to it, I'll just hang around til it gets done if that's possible.

I'll report back after I call round to the local engineer. Cheers man

Cheers mate.. the local guy managed to get them done today which was a bit of a surprise (got the call after i picked my rim up and had to drop it back lol). Big thanks to flyingbrick for the offer though.. great guy.

Should be picking them up in the morning.

• Like 1