seemZ r32 GTS-T

sam1r

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this means you should be thankful then that they were so misinformed that you didn't get repeated fines for no front bumper, I recall you saying that the cop didn't know shit when he gave you a fine for not having a bumper and you saying there wasn't anything illegal about it, I'd just say your lucky

i know im lucky i didnt get done for other things but the fact that i didnt have to go through this hassle if i had been told or given a warning by the other cops if that makes sense 

oh well ya live an learn 

• 4 months later...

Its been a while an not a lot has happened to this sack as i was experiencing the wheeler dealer hu$tle hah

finally got it towed to joes mechanical to get insurance to hopefully pay out for a fuck up by previous mechanic 

picture spam of the 15s on the car

Front pair are autostrada's--- need to find another pair of these as i like them waaayyyy more than the ssr's imo  

Rears are just ssr mesh 

Still need to sort the fitment out with 180mm free height adjusty springs and adjustable arms are necessary as its got mexi poke with 25mm spacers on to clear the brakes

Enjoy fellas & female equivalents 

isrzsqse.xrt.jpg
1yolhxqh.wtn.jpg
1p4ohjtk.wbc.jpg
z5kmh3gq.tmk.jpg
42yqzruy.4dw.jpg
et0sibkq.zs3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty old / avoid. probably better off to "chip"/tune the factory ecu.

Was planning on going for a nistune which are around $450-$600 depending who does it but they still use the afm so i'd need to spend extra for a wide band.

They're usable but pretty old these days, will still work but don't expect miracles. 

Yeah have done a bit of research. Went to NS spec, he convinced me anyway to get the g2 instead saying it'll be a way better option than a nistune, he claimed i should make at least 250kw but who knows till its on the dyno