Psuedo-modern car inspection required - CHC

kyteler

Hey chaps, my little sister is looking for a replacement 'goon and has her eyes set on a Stagea, I tried to tell her they're a bit poos but she doesn't seems to care. Kids these days.

Anyway, there's fuck all down these ways but she found one on the 'tard in CHCH that is within her price range.

Would anyone be able to scope it out on my/her behalf?

It's this one.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/browse/listing.aspx?id=826732389

It looks to me like the driver's door has been resprayed and it's suffering from the notorious "below wing mirror" rott again. (likely the cause of respray initally). It also appears to have a broken RR lens.

As per the advertisement, viewing at 144 Woodham Rd, where-ever that is.

Anyone?

Turns out this is around the corner from mine, It has the rust under the mirrior, also has general scrates and dings all over (some of which I think will buff off, its like a half ass car yard on an empty section but hes done no prep work to make them look better) I can pop back if theres anything else you wanted to know, there was no one there so just looked around it.

hx1htjtg.3yz.jpg

1b3r3tc4.0di.jpg

qidvbusf.3bf.jpg

ntyrmc0t.do1.jpg

Turns out this is around the corner from mine, It has the rust under the mirrior, also has general scrates and dings all over (some of which I think will buff off, its like a half ass car yard on an empty section but hes done no prep work to make them look better) I can pop back if theres anything else you wanted to know, there was no one there so just looked around it.

Pictures

Legend.

Do you reckon you'd be able to organise running it up, checking under the oil cap, CV click noises (I assume the 25X Four is 4WD), check how the trans shifts, temperatures, etc?

Stand down everyone.

One came up for sale in Queenstown that the guy actually replied to contact so she scooted up there with my brother this afternoon and came back with it. It's a bit rough, but a 134000km wagon for $2400 isn't all bad, I guess.