Petrol Head Breakfast Napier Sunday 7th June

Leebo3

Yeah na yeah first Sunday of the month, the petrolhead breafkast stz has started up in Napier.  Its at the Westshore pub which should be a sweet venue.  Billy Mac said he went last time and it was sweet, few small fords there so its not just a hot rod theme.

Think it starts 9am. 

Who is keen?  Caz and Jeff?  Jason the Bogan?  Paul from Doorcraft?  Be neat to get a few oldschoolers out and doing it.

• Like 3

When Jason the Bogan saw the word 'pub' I knew he would be all for it.

Its also the Burger Fuel meet the following Tuesday in Napier, and on the 12th of December the Toy Run, which starts at Splash Planet and going the Breakers Hastings?  I would think they will do more of a cruise rather than a 2 minute drive down the road.  Strokers will tell you we have had some fun at Toy Runs in the past hey hey.

• Like 2

Did this, was fun, had a good feed then got to fix a dodge in a car park, had yummy ice cream melt all over my hands like a little kid then did some laps of the marine parade. Got some good pickys but I'm too retarded to work out how to post them on iPad thingy.

So you will just have to go to the next one and find out yourself. Wagoneers were in attendance as well. Chur Chur.

• Like 1

so yeah only just saw this. keen for next months one. 

and im sorry we attend so fucking many weddings Al!!! although to be fair we would've missed this one as it was my bday on the saturday and i wanted a damn good sleep-in on the sunday :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey hi hoe so few people said we should try and get a few OS cars to the next one, so lets give it a bit of a nudge and do this.  Sunday 7th o June is the next one.  And I believe the Tuesday after is the Burger Fuel one/Sunday is better cos its not pitch black and 2 degrees.

Cool bye.