The Sound MG Classic, November 15-16, Manfeild.

Shaz

The Sound MG Classic (The meeting formerly known as "Whittaker's")

November 15-16 November

9.00am - 5pm

Ticket Information
  • Adult Saturday: 15.00
  • Adult Sunday: 20.00
  • Children under 14 with adult: 0.00

This year we have a full field of Classics spread over 4 separate time groups, The Central Muscle Cars will be out in force as will The P65 Saloons, The open wheelers will be there with the Historic single seaters, Formula Atlantic and the NZ Sports Cars, These range from motorcycle powered cars to the mighty Formula Libre and maybe a Formula 5000 or two. The Alternative Classics are made up of modified supercars and some super quick newer Sports Cars. The BWM series always has some quick and close racing. We hope to bring out some of the older cars with a group from the VCC. There will be 44 races on the calendar with testing on the Friday, Practice Saturday morning then racing till late. Racing starts early on Sunday morning at 9am.

Don’t forget the lunch time Charity rides for Cancer being done this year by the Early American Car Club.

This event is run by the MG car Club, for any additional enquiries please contact Ron on 0274439969 or email ron@mgcarclub.org.nz

Geoff reminded me that this is only a month away now!  I will most definitely be there, probably for both days.

• Like 3

Shit it doesn't seem that long since we were last there Geoff. 

That's because we went to mini Whittaker's about 6 months ago.  

I suspect we'll be staying in Palmy since we're a month out.  Feilding books out pretty quickly for this event.

Fuck it - I've booked a double bedroom unit for Friday and Saturday night. If you are only staying one night Geoff then it's $60 and it's on Broadway in Palmy.

Looks like we can fit up to 4 or 5 people in if we find others keen to tag along.

• Like 2