Powder coating in Wellington

Goat

Hi Hi,

Have had a quick search of the forums but nothing recent comes up.

Where in wellington would i get some struts sand blasted and powder coated? Am after a one stop shop so i don't need to run them around.

Is there anywhere that does both blasting and powder coating?

Any recommendations?

Che

When I used them I was disappointed with the job and heard some bad stories from previous employers. And pricey. I used metal immersions every other time. He does acid dipping sandblasting powder coating etc. all my bits have come back awesome and he also does a seaview run regularly

power coating services on port road in seaview did my shitroen rimz. they took care of the blasting and everything. I rolled up with them looking like they'd been inder the sea for a million years and they didn't even give a shit. for the win

http://www.powdercoatingservices.co.nz/

mucho recommended. 

This place did one of the nicest powder coating jobs I have ever seen on a motorcycle frame I had done when I lived down there

This is relevant to me, need my RD frame cleaned up, looks like someone painted it with a brush then threw handfuls of eczema flakes at it.

I used to go to ESL in Miramar but last time I went they didn't do blasting anymore (they still do powdercoating).