1gge to 1ggte conversion

SlipperyGX71

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as much as it use to be worth thats for sure. and og paint on cars usually makes them worth more than with a respray.

Oh and to answer your question, yes you can run factory fuel pump and it is an in tank pump. If i were to start my car again i would wayyyyy rather 1gge than 1ggte.

because 1gge's are one of the best engines ever made. If your car was forsale in japan it would probably fetch quite a lot with the factory 1gge in it.

And because you have/had a factory twin cam hard top mark 2... That my friend was a rare car.

where are you located?

• Like 1

Cars mint and il never get my money bak that iv put into it so il never sell it would have the be a ridiculous offer for me to let it go. Its an awesome car and having boost under the hood makes it that much cooler to me and it is mine at the end of the day lol

Likewise. Ill happely give you a lump of money so that it gets done right. Pm me if u do want to discuss selling it.

That turbo motor will cost you more to get going than fixing the 1gge or replacing it.

Dont do it. Go buy a supra if you want turbos and shit.

If the motor is at throwing away point then there might be cause... I single turboed my 1g and had a lot of fun in it. Few track days... 1gge to keep it original and better value by the sounds of it. Turbo for self pleasure