All Aussie Car Day at Manfeild - February 1

Shaz

The All Aussie car day is being held by the Manawatu Ford Club on Saturday the 1st Feb 2014. All Australian cars welcome, Ford, Holden, Chrysler, Leyland etc $10 per show car. Gold coin donation for spectators. Kids entertainment/food available on the day – with pony rides – and for kids of all ages to try their driving skills on a V8 race car simulator. There are bouncy castles, too. 

DSCF7433.jpg

http://www.manfeild.co.nz/Events/tabid/56/vw/3/ItemID/1013/d/20140201/Default.aspx

(I spot a sneaky Ogre!)

I am tempted to attend this in Severin, especially since I may already have plans in the Horowhenua area on Saturday anyway.  Is anyone else going?

I realise several of the Australian cars in the Old School family are currently out of action though and pre-Wagnats preparations will be at panic stage by this date.  It's just an idea I'm throwing out there at this stage anyway.

This will be an excellent opportunity to see the P76 club out in full force again!

Maybe. Holden is current tired after visiting Nelson/Takaka/Totaranui with camping gear.

It always annoys me that they charge the car owners for these sort of events. After all, without the cars there wouldn't be much of a show.

I 'displayed' mine for free at the Totaranui camp.

• Like 1