Wanted: Vehicle Storage Shed / Workshop / Workshop Space. Wgtn region

Seedy Al

hey guys

SO I am getting pretty over paying to store My VW in Napier, And would like to get it down here for so I can get it prepped for nats, plus get a bunch of the other shit I have to do sorted

So, ultimately I would like enough room to store and work on two cars, and maybe a max of 4. 

Even better if there was some sort of option for a living quarters, as in, shower and toilet.

But, I would settle for even a double garage or something, or even if someone has a workshop already with a space or two free?

hell, I would even just consider just somewhere to put my VW for Now till I can get it sorted out!

But yeah, general Wellington area, however lower Hutt and Poriua / Plimmerton way would be better

So please, let me know if you know of anything, maybe even a barn somewhere.......... ask around, ask your mum, ask your dad, ask your teacher, ask your local Pedophile.

thanks guys, hopefully something pops up, I have a place I might be able to get, but exploring other options also, due to price.....

Also, there is the option if people are also looking for the same thing, and something comes up that we can spilt or whatever

Cheers

Allan Seedy Al Ainsworth

There is the ones in plimmerton on ulrich street. The sparky we have on site the moment owns one and was up for rent recently. It also has a kitchenette and crappa/shower/bedroom. Will ask him tomorrow about it. $275p/w I think but will confirm with him