Twin Volvo project

Check out some of the pics of Euro ones - they get these things looking so sweet with mega slam and wheels. (I PMed you about some steel wheels I have by the way - LOL)

How would slammed cars fare in Waiheke? Sorry if that is a daft question but for some reason I imagine Waiheke is a lot of dirt roads interspersed with a few paved roads.

How would slammed cars fare in Waiheke? Sorry if that is a daft question but for some reason I imagine Waiheke is a lot of dirt roads interspersed with a few paved roads.

The roads out the other end are pretty shocking had a mates lowered shuttle here when we moved and bottomed out a few times but otherwise pretty similar to roads out west which is algood haha

How sketchy is the ramp onto the ferry.

Volvo's are cool, gotta be heaps slam though.

/go look at Eddie kilbanes volvo thread.

depends what ferry you get haha the worst one is about curb height and you have to reverse on which is shit

damn that eddie killbane thread is epic! definite inspiration

Good to see more volvo's popping up on here. what are your plans? i run 360's and 850's. Photo's mate.

thats dope bro. were ordering pcd adapters to 5x114.3 hopefully tomorrow and eventually getting widened steelies and most likely just cut the springs at this point :)

heres a link to the build thread: //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/39818-twin-volvo-project/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...