Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest - i5oogt -

What date would be suitable for most people?

We could do it at the end of august. I'm sure most of the Datsun guys would go twice

Have just had a hunt through maps of Hanmer, have found Hanmer Forest Camp 2.5kms out of Hanmer, it offers a lodge containing 24 cabins with 99 beds total, $25 Adult Share. There is also separate Forest Cabins, camping areas, etc. Communal kitchens on the camp property I think.

Ensor Lodge setup: http://www.hanmerfor...5/255654/368130

Definitely an ideal option.

Stayed there one year on a 4x4 camp. Warm little rooms, even as the park brake on my SJ410 froze solid. Recommended.

Guest k-trips

What date would be suitable for most people?

We could do it at the end of august. I'm sure most of the Datsun guys would go twice

is the Datsun deal already locked in?

Guest - i5oogt -

is the Datsun deal already locked in?

That is a question for Mr Simpson, it would be pretty choice to just have 1 massive event. a few weeks either side of the first week in August. I guess he would need to check with the datsun club committee first

• Like 1

Guest Horse25

After then would be better as i have exams, Mid july is school holidays. but that's just me so if it suits everyone else do it then

Guest - i5oogt -

School Holidays is from the 13th July until the 28th of July.

So with that in mind we could either go during the holidays on the weekend of the 20-21 July or say the weekend of 17-18 August?

I would say August myself as school holidays are normally pretty busy

Just chipping in date wise. Bike summit is around July/August as well, so i'm just posting so it comes up in my ego search thing so i remember to look before i start looking at dates for Summit.