Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fresh

Have just had a hunt through maps of Hanmer, have found Hanmer Forest Camp 2.5kms out of Hanmer, it offers a lodge containing 24 cabins with 99 beds total, $25 Adult Share. There is also separate Forest Cabins, camping areas, etc. Communal kitchens on the camp property I think.

Ensor Lodge setup: http://www.hanmerfor...5/255654/368130

Definitely an ideal option.

This place is awesome, stayed here on school camps as a kid. The little cabins are hilarious!

• Like 1

Guest k-trips

Hey not trying to dampen this but Swapmeet is on the first weekend in August. I know it may be a clash and people will need to decide but Swap meet is OS's original event meet. However I will attend both if they are separate weekends.

• Like 1

Guest k-trips

Also Fresh I am locking in 2 seats in your cuntmobile if that diddle Chris can't get his wag sorted in time. Alternative 3rd backup reserve option is in John's Skidric.

• Like 2

Guest camo_78

I second this statement but with a mk4 cortina.

Although drivers seat maybe empty on the return trip if a drink too much haha

if all fails jump in the mk5 mate and leave the 4 at home ;) lol.and chassis bashing is almost a given isnt it??my front Xmember is 70mm off the road(when its all together),and bashes damn near anything :lol:

• Like 1

Guest Fresh

Im going to try get my car on a hoist in the next week or 2 and see how much of my car I left on the roads up the country haha. I reckon the diff was about 30mm off the road when laiden with cunts and gear.

And no worries KK, cunts only in my cuntmobile.

• Like 1

Guest mint16

Will saturday and sunday be a long enough weekend, especially with all the keen out-of-towners planning to join in?

Maybe if these outsiders arrived friday evening, we could meet for dinner in chch somewhere, and early start saturday morning?

Try and make a weekend of several doings, not just the hot pools and a lodge party.

• Like 1