Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RUNAMUCK

That's the same weekend that NZD is having the Hanmer cruise. So I'll definitely be there too.

This year, we're planning to do lunch at the Hurunui pub.

Then depending on who's keen dinner at Saints bar.

We're going to be taking registrations (for want of a better word) for the dinner nearer the time.

Last year we had no booking for dinner, and by the time we got a table it was very late, and we were all pissed as newts.

Guest - i5oogt -

Hells no! But will no doubt happen anyway haha.

91! 91! 91! 91! of DOT4. I have the last of it saved for this very event/you :-)

• Like 1

Guest datto_610

91! 91! 91! 91! of DOT4. I have the last of it saved for this very event/you :-)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 1

Guest Fliboi

interested.

i wonder what the possibility of QCR riding bikes to this are, i was keen to organise and overnight ride for that too, could roll it all into one big datsun/os/qcr mission.

• Like 1

Guest SunnyCoupe

man so sneaky putting this thread up a day after nats to get max commitment, just when all of us getting back into wirk and all that are reconsidering our lives thinking i should live like every day is a nats party. In summary: keen

• Like 5