Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

Guest Born Loser

So pretty much this is now confirmed! Bart being the prez and keen as. Cant see why not aye. SO many GC's keen to get together. Will start looking into massive campground. or similar setup to nats. Will be epic!!! and Hot Pools for everybody!

Will start enquiring into the accom asap

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Willdat?

Keen, to the extent it's already on the calendar, hoping someone wants gas money thrown vigorously in their direction (ie I'll pay for the lot return as a sign of my devotion/lack of a suitable ride....)

Guest Born Loser

Im getting back into my wagon. You never know aye. Probably not though. Will procure a oldschool car for the day. Maybe a desoto. Hmm im sure John would be keen to scrape the cedric up there

• Like 2

Guest NZford

i should have at least a couple of seats too,if not a completely empty mk5 cortina :) minus the drivers seat obviously,lol

I second this statement but with a mk4 cortina.

Although drivers seat maybe empty on the return trip if a drink too much haha

• Like 1

Guest Fresh

I am happy to take people from the North in my car if anyone wants to fly down. Impromptu burnouts, chassis smashing the ground and limiter bouncing can happen at anytime so you need to be able to handle that shit.

• Like 7

Guest durty

I am happy to take people from the North in my car if anyone wants to fly down. Impromptu burnouts, chassis smashing the ground and limiter bouncing can happen at anytime so you need to be able to handle that shit.

I am so keen to cruise in your sweet car. So badass

Guest Valiant

massive campground.

There's a big camp ground at the beginning of the Culverden straight, It's called Balmoral from memory.

It's not much per night but has no dorms.

Guest mint16

Have just had a hunt through maps of Hanmer, have found Hanmer Forest Camp 2.5kms out of Hanmer, it offers a lodge containing 24 cabins with 99 beds total, $25 Adult Share. There is also separate Forest Cabins, camping areas, etc. Communal kitchens on the camp property I think.

Ensor Lodge setup: http://www.hanmerfor...5/255654/368130

Definitely an ideal option.

• Like 3