Sigma lowering ideas/options

DoBro Jesus

Station gear fit in all sweet? How much shorter are starion shocks than sigma ones? Yeah I'd rather cut than compress cause of the shit stories I've heard that springs are way weaker after compressing etc, asked around and best price I've got so far is 1100 for a full set of shortened shocks, is that too much?

too me that sounds expensive but i am a cheap person. could almost buy adjusties for that much.

cant remember how much shorter but i think i had a comparison photo on my wagon build thread ill try find a link. and starions have better brakes so i think its a good upgrade, i paid $250 for a pair of front starion struts with brakes springs etc in good condition just to give you idea what theyre worth.

yeah i was just thinking that after i posted haha, what are the legalities if i got my shocks shortened and had cutties so their captive? also i got air shocks in the rear, what's the deal with them, can you just deflate them to possibly make them more captive? i don't have a clue about them as i've never had them in a car before....