Theshrew's EM-ECH-5

theshrew

with regards to everyone else failing.. it all comes down to priorities and the money that these priorities allow.

also... not everyone wants their daily to get pinkied!

Tbh Anyone who actually works on their car at all is winning more than me, so take that comment as lighthearted lol :D

• 2 weeks later...

pictureless update time!!!

went in to vtnz today before my cert tomorrow (FUCCKIINNGGG finaly!!!) and most was ok, just a little bit of rust, headlights, but one thing PISSED me off.

my cars chassis rails were set at a acceptable 35-40mm of the ground, and vtnz went on and on about it, then they told me it wouldent fit over there pit as it was too low, so i had to drive home, jack it up to a disgusting 70mm high! (WTF) and then drive it back.

passed everything except what it needs cert, will update with cert, and new plans!!

cheers

• 4 weeks later...

weooooow. forgot about this.

20130203180617.jpg

so as of about 2 weeks ago the em-ech-5 got certified! was a whole mission to do it, but glad its all done.

not much has been done to the car, just some minor stuff while i drive the hell out of it, i love this car!

for extrah HP i added some go fast purple bits!

20130207105126.jpg

still undecided on the tow hook, but i am planning on doing some track days so will come in handy me thinks.

20130212183333.jpg

DIY door pulls, so now i can sit comfortably in the car without the old ones taking up so much space.

20130212183413.jpg

20130212183427.jpg

also, fire extinguisher for more cool points. i made the gear stick as a joke, but its here to stay! so comfy.

20130212183458.jpg

time for some actual engine parts now, as well as hardtop, lips, and ducktail spoiler.

word.

• 2 months later...
Guest theshrew

i bought these today.

53224710151390898442285.jpg

from japer land

less camber now aswell :3

also, i have a supercharger. but no knowlage on how to fit it, anyone know anywhere that would do it for me :D

thats it for now.

Guest theshrew

OH and the gay as tow hook doing nothing is gone, i put on a rear lip, no mudguards. my rear tail light garnish got hit and run so its a mush of cable ties :P

Now thats it.

Guest theshrew

4x114, but so were my other wheels, im running 15mm adaptors. im going to get the advans re barreled to what the fake works were, so it should sit very simmilar. These wheels have been my dream for as long as i can rember, so il do whatever it takes to make em work on the car :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...