CHCH - 16 September -Fundraiser and Support for Wayne Martin

jtkp61

Hundreds of people have RSVP'ed and thousands invited! I think it will be a good turnout. The amount of support Wayne has is awesome and shows how much of a top bloke he is. If he was like NZTA are making him out to be he would not have all this support, if Wayne was at fault he would not being fighting in court.

Will be good to get as many supporters as possible.

Cheers

In the meantime however guys, Wayne will still be doing Warrants and Green and Pink stickers along with rust repair work.

If you do wish to donate to Waynes trust fund to help fund the case against NZTA you can simply make an online payment by credit card by clicking on the following link:

http://www.laneneave.co.nz/index.php?Action=payments

Alternatively, email: email@laneneave.co.nz and you will be sent a remittance slip from which payment can be made. Please ensure that you include the reference/description: Wayne Martin – MAR100191.

More info on FB page, or flick Nicole or myself a PM the more awareness and support the better.

Cheers

Jack Thompson

This is real shit, Wayne is the best (and only to be honest) vehicle certifier in Christchurch. He is the most knowledgeable and helpful person and from my dealings with him for my Capri, he would never 'cut corners.' He does everything by the book in a fair and professional manner.

There as obviously a motive for this, to stamp out modified cars in Christchurch. They know if they can cut Wayne out of the picture, it will be basically impossible to get a low volume certification.

What someone does 'AFTER' they get a certification is outside of Wayne's control and it's completely unfair to Wayne and to everyone else who is into modifying cars in Christchurch.

I will be donating what I can, I hope we can drum up some true oldschool support here!