CHCH - 16 September -Fundraiser and Support for Wayne Martin

jtkp61

Waynes authority as a certifier will be removed friday 7th sep for unfit reasons. 9am Sunday 16th September at 11 Waller Terrace there will be a PETITION and a FUNDRAISER for my dad against LTSA. We need to raise as MUCH as we can to raise the court/lawyer fees. As well as writing statements and/or signing a petition. PLEASE SHARE THIS STATUS AND GET THE WORD OUT!!!!! This will be an all day event!! Every signature and l/or donation counts!!!

Wayne has been certifying and advising Christchurch local car enthusiasts for ages, for unfair and very poor reasons LTSA have removed Wayne of his certifying authority. All support would be awesome, and signing the petition also.

Wayne is a top bloke, and is always keen to advise anyone what to do / what there car needs - he is a straight up honest awesome guy. All support is much appreciated and we hope to see you all there!

You can see whats going on here, on the Vehicle Certification Services Facebook page -

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vehicle-Certification-Services-LTD/149137141796171

Cheers

Jack Thompson

If you want to lay a complaint about Waynes authority getting removed, PLEASE ring NZTA 0 4 894 5400 and ask to speak to Alex Sims! He is the manager there! And speak up!!!! We need all the help we can get!!!

If you have had ½ your cert done – such as recheck or a chassis inspection. Ring LVVTA in Wellington 04 238 4343 and ask what procedure you have to do now, what happens when you have already paid for the inspection and expect it to follow through! Tell them you only want WAYNE!

Stand up and speak out!

From the FB page:

Hi everyone,

Friday 8th September my dad, Wayne Martin, will have his certification authority revoked by Peter Stevenson of LTSA and he will no longer do any certification at all.

Peter Stevenson of LTSA gave my dad two days notice to pack up. How is ANYONE supposed to live off two days income until another job comes along? This is not right, It is not kiwi and it is NOT HUMAN.

Their “reasoning” behind this is due to having too many “complaints” against my father, which IN FACT are OBSERVATIONS NOT COMPLAINTS MADE MY THE NZ POLICE. When a car leaves Vehicle Certification Services LTD, it is not my Dads FAULT or INTEREST is this car gets modified AFTER cert. If the car is pulled up and stickered, that has nothing to do with Wayne. Police have to make NOTES of WHY they sticker a car, so that it is on the individuals file. This is an OBSERVATION.

Peter Stevenson, is a EX POLICE OFFICER from dunedin ;)

The current organisation, Has been in the current role for 2 weeks, so thinks he NOW has the power to point his finger and take someone down. Someone he knows it will affect big time, SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY WORKS FOR A LIVING AND NOT SIT ON HIS ASS THINKING HE HAS MADE THE BIG TIME.

LTSA has never had a huge problem with my dad, Wayne Martin. So why all of a sudden they send him a letter saying they are revoking his license? How is it shown that this is not personal?

Wayne has one of the best lawyers on hand and we are going to take them to court. The costs of this are astounding and we need all the help we can get. Anyone who KNOWS my dad and DEALT with him, KNOWS that this isn’t a job to him!! This is his LIFESTYLE, and to have it taken away within two days is an absolute disgrace!

My Dad is a hard working man and will help anyone, he established his business by himself and has been certifying for early 20years. AND IT IS NOT GOING TO STOP NOW.

We will be holding a fundraiser, petition and BBQ for Wayne in order to raise the funds!

There will be a TRUST set up where you can TRANSFER the amount if you are unable to make it or live elsewhere. $10 each with 2000ppl and we will make it possible!! It is NOT MUCH!!!

MEET UP IS AT YALDY PUB, LOCATED 15 WESTCOAST ROAD

PLEASE PLEASE INVITE AND SHARE! MAKE THIS AS BIG AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SKIDS OR STUPID BEHAVIOUR WILL BE TOLERATED, THIS IS A FUNDRAISER NOT A CRUISE OR SOMEWHERE YOU CAN LOOK COOL. ANYONE SEEN/CAUGHT DOING ANYTHING OF THE LIKES WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME ALONG WITH ALOT OF SUPPORTERS THAT WILL BE THERE. I SUGGEST RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO FK ME OFF!!!!

Read the above link mate on the Facebook page - or talk to Nicole Martin (niccy)

INTERNET BANK TRANSFER!!!!!! LANE NEAVE ARE OUR LAWYERS

*Help with Wayne’s appeal.

We understand that there has been considerable interest in helping fund Wayne’s appeal of the NZTA decision. If you are wishing to make a contribution you can do so by making payment to the Lane Neave Trust Account by one of the two options below. Please ensure that you include the reference/description: Wayne Martin – MAR100191.

You can make an online payment by credit card by clicking on the following link:

http://www.laneneave.co.nz/index.php?Action=payments

Alternatively, email: email@laneneave.co.nz and you will be sent a remittance slip from which payment can be made. You will need to include the above reference in both the email and the remittance form.

Thank you

Lane Neave

Hi guys,

What more reasoning do you want? If there was a good reason, we wouldnt be putting up a court case up against them.

This is basically a personal vendetta! My dad admits he has been at fault in the past, 5 times. Which over his nearly 20years and over 10000 jobs equats to 0.05% of mistake.

Fair enough if you do not want to donate, or support, totally up to you. But dont call us liars.

Thanks

But dont call us liars.

I don't see where anyone called anyone a liar here.

I would just be interested to know what the official letter from whoever has caused this ruckus says.

Also, you keep referring to the LTSA, which is no longer an entity as far as Google can tell me. Is it NZTA or LVVTA that have cancelled his authority to certify cars?

yeah, wan't calling anyone a liar, just interesting to hear the actual reason that he lost his authority. Instead of vague statements about it being personal and there being no good reason

If they were in the wrong, they would not being going to as much of an effort to win the case in court as well.

plenty of people who are in the wrong go to all sorts of effort to win court cases

If you're going to ask people for money, expect to explain the full story to them.

Not intended in a rude manner, but this is the internet, I don't know if your story is legit or you're a Nigerian.

Nigerian hahaha, good point there to be honest. LTSA what ever they are now called have done this, the guy is an ex cop as it says above and he has a personal disliking for Wayne, and now is getting him back through his business.

Over 20 years Wayne has been doing cert, and has only been found at fault 5 times! and that's not recently

Wayne has no control over people re-modding cars.

Pretty much I posted Nicoles event on here so people can support Wayne, its probs best to flick onto that Facebook page theres more info up there - or the discussion on the Off topic page as I will update info onto that thread as Nicole passes to me.

That Facebook page has the full yarn on it, I will do something after work and post it on here if you'd like.

Cheers

Hey guys,

I fully understand, at the moment its a bit stressful so I didnt mean to snap :(

Yes, LTSA is no longer, it is NZTA.

Dad/Wayne will more than happy show the letter, but unfortunly it is with the Lawyers and we need it for the court case so Would prefer it not to go viral right now.

I'm asking more for support than "asking for money", more as if you have had personally dealt with my Dad.

:)