felixx

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
its usually 10am.and ill be in a satin black mk5 cortina with hotwires on the front,modgies on the back.and will talk to mates who are bringing their falcons(v8 xb,6 cyl xd),see if they're keen to head to BP first,otherwise we will meet yaz at the start :)

Should rock hotwires on one side modgies on the other really confuse people haha :lol:

For an out of towner is this the BP you speak of?

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?hl=en&rlz ... CGgQ_BIwAA

I could be keen to go there first although I got to try get my mates rounded up and woken up from the night before so will proably be running late :rolleyes:

Should rock hotwires on one side modgies on the other really confuse people haha :lol:

I could be keen to go there first although I got to try get my mates rounded up and woken up from the night before so will proably be running late :rolleyes:

i have the same issue,mrs birthday drinks the night before,her birthday is actually the 16th though :lol:

and Karl,is your cortina still lowered??oh,and bring the pictures of the sport from when your mate owned it if you do attend(please do,i dont want to be the only mkV :lol: ) :D

Anglia is now full up, father in law invited himself, but he is actually a GC.

Also Felixx Jnr is coming. He asked my mate to do a donut yesterday.

I shot home in a mates BMW today. He told me to do a skid.

Hopefully the rain gets fucked and we have a good day

and Karl,is your cortina still lowered??oh,and bring the pictures of the sport from when your mate owned it if you do attend(please do,i dont want to be the only mkV :lol: ) :D

yep its still lowered, i have a friendly wof man :D i will see if i can find the pix of your corty before it met matthew black :P

i should be there. i will let you know saturday guys