Dr Bojangles' AE86 Corolla GT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To VG, I'll do the bumpers satin black, but i reckon i'll take the skirts off they detract from the fine lines of the wee machine.

l

I'd be keen on the skirts if you don't need them any more, either cash or swap with 86 parts if you need any, I've got quite a collection :wink:

Could be the go, I'm after better window trims, and what not (clippy things and shit), among other things. Also anyone got (or point me in the right dirction of) a Silvertop 20v for sale, want one thats done under 150,000 with loom.

Have a near complete auto AE111 BZG with blacktop 20V, still drives, easy to get on to trailer, will sell the whole thing cheap if you keen, if you take your time selling the parts off the car you might end up with a free blacktop pretty much.

I recon map sensored blacktop are better, all you need are silvertop rods to make blacktop bullet proof,

Hmm, tempting, but I already have velocity stacks for a silvertop, How many kms has the AE111 done? any differences being auto? All sensors on the motor, etc still the same eh?

Engine is exactly the same auto or manual, well auto has flexi plate instead of flywheel :P All sensors and connector are the same, engine done 200ks so might be good to give it a fresh up when swap silvertop rods in.

Will put it up for sell along with the car soon before I move.

Thinking big chainsaw engine, my grandad has a Dolmar 125cc logging saw from the 60s, but 125 would put me in the open class correct?

There's not really any classes. You have a choice between fast and slow class... 125cc chainsaw will be in the fast class and I'd say it'd have a chance at beating the rotary bikes if you build a decent frame :P . I'd kill for a 125 dolmar.

Jump into the two wheels section.