Ex lancer adjusties

NVIOUS

Yea the easiest way as Damien! said is Ex lancer top hats on starion struts. You can use starion control arms aswell as the knuckles for more length(worked out to give me negative camber in my car). If you shorten the struts you can use KYB inserts out of a celica to give you more travel. Then just put a threaded sleeve over the top. Check out my project thread on how i had mine setup.

I pretty much followed Seedy Al's guide on how to do the struts

http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=26443

Or just use the search function to find more info

Starion struts made into coilovers with bilstien shocks.Using starion control arms, steering knuckle and tie rod adjusters in an LA lancer (not really any different than an EX tho).I would suggest using starion as opposed to the EX or sigma struts as they use the smaller stub axle and hubs and have shit all brake upgradability.

One issue im constantly having is the top hat rubbers only lasting about a year because of the increased stiffness of the shocks, even when using brand new tophats. ive ended up fully welding some up, but really need adjustable pillow mounts or somthing.

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01725.jpg