oil cooler - help wanted

KE_boi

hey people was after some help about setting up an external oil cooler to my mx73 cressida

how hard is it? and whats bbest way about doing it

if some one has pictures from them doing it it would be much appreciated

oh, my bad. Just assumed that if he'd wanted something fake ass he'd have been smart enough to poke the hoses through his grill and ziptie on the radiator without asking the question.

unless he actually wanted to cool his oil? in which case nobody here has answered the question.

You would need to smack the cooler with a rock to hole it.

Over cooling would not be as much of an issue as everyone is making out. It will simply take load off the water cooling system. Thermostat will stay closed for longer etc.

Extra oil capacity is a good thing.

Or- he could run a thermostat as has already been suggested?

But hey, all i know is that next time someone asks about fitting disk brakes to XX vehicle im going to say " do you really want brake disks or do you just want it to look like you have brake disks.. because these are really good value "

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-Pcs-Car-Au ... 1480wt_854

I'm feeling like a jerk tonight, soz.

I cant believe people are suggesting that you hang a non-functional oil cooler off the front of your car. Fuck thats stupid.

Why not go the whole hog and suggest other fake shit.

How about some stick on carbon look vinyl for your bonnet and interior?

maybe some plastic chrome treadplate floor mats?

Stick on hood scoops are easy to add- no need for a hole under it.

Bullet hole stickers?

fake bonnet pins?

fake disk brake covers for your drums?

oooooh, get one of those devices that you plug into the radio to make it sound like a v8!!!!

How about you fuck off and quit with your 99% worthless, unhelpful, bullshit posts.

Edit: They're also 99% negative.

Edit edit: Reeow.