Electronic ignition for nissan L20 6cyl

BIG A

I need some help in trying to find a electronic ignition kit for my L20 engine does anyone know of someone who has done this before or may know of someone who is a bit of an expert with the L20 engines?

I have looked at hotspark but it doesnt really give too much information.

were you looking for performance or just ease of stz?

Not sure If an l28 dissy fits But i have an eletronic one here you can try, and then if you want to go all out for mega spark an MSD or similar setup will be the go.

Plus you get sweet rev limit chips so you can drive round all bozuko like hitting rev limit at 3000 rpm

CHUR

best you find an S30 dizzy ASAP then..

Biggest hasssle I had was playing with the little adapter plate that attaches to the lock clamp so you can have the vacuum advance in a place that isn't restrictive to adjusting your timing.. I ended up mashing different plates with an adjuster off a Mk1 cortina from memory..

Well it would actually fit an L20B, but wouldn't be any use hah! As long as you aren't trying to fit an optical dizzy the only thing you will need to play with is as mentioned above, make sure you get the bottom plate that bolts between the dizzy and timing cover as they are different, I'm 90% sure of that.