Kitty Courier - Ashburton to Aucks

manlymanman

I know this is going to be a bit of a long shot but...

Is anyone heading north and can bring a kitten with them?

Pick up is Ashburton and the aim is to get it to Auckland....no stress if not, I think there is some pet bus thing that it can go on otherwise.

Will be some $ in it for whoever.

If this doesnt work, I have seen a bus called the pet taxi that is often between chch and kaikoura when I do a early morning drive.

If you decide to post the kitten, use a box, the plastic bags dont work too well

Thanks for the replies guys.

Cheers for the link felixx - I will forward the link on to my friend and see if this is the pet bus thing she was thinking of.

Ned - that's a good idea but Nats prob isn't the most meow friendly event and I don't want to have to look after a little one the whole time.

Craig_b - You are correct, Auckland does have cats lol. My friend has ordered some persian kitty from a breeder in Ashburton - not sure if the location of the breeder was realised at the time...

Most breeders will drop a pet at the airport for freighting? When my girlfriend bought her dog (spoodle, puppy farm, lol), it came from up north. We had to pay for a pet transport box, but we use that for trips to the vet and what-not anyway... Is this not an option?