**CASH REWARD** STOLEN 17/01/2012, Auckland/Birkdale area!!!

moogoose

RECOVERED!!!

found it dumped on Canongate Street, Birkdale, North Shore City - thanks to a tip off from a club-k.co.nz member!

the police are finger printing it now so hopefully i can find out who stole it ASAP!!

a big thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out and for all the support, its been REALLY appreciated!

Many Thanks

Bruce

thanks guys, It had a window smashed and the ignition barrell is completely broken and missing! but other then that it looks ok from a quick glance. i had half a tank of gas in it though and its down to 1/4 now so at a guess id say they traveled approx 100-150k's in it before they dumped it. the theives must live in the birkdale area to dump it so close to where it was stolen from! hopefully the police can get a good finger print off it cus i would LOOOVE to find out who stole it!!

still looks drivable but the police towed it away so not 100% yet.

cheers andyling, alarm was planned for after the conversion cus all the wiring loom was getting changed going from 4k to 4agze etc.

it was parked in a carport not out on the street or anything, never thought anyone would steel a stock 1.3L auto lol.

yup was fully insured :D i won't drive a car without insurance!

it will have the mega security on this thing very soon now though!