Nelson car show - 11/12th Feb. Just added some photos...

yoeddynz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can just turn up on the day in your chevette. Is iut a yellow hatch? saw a yellow hatch on way to cruise friday night. looked so choice- had recessed lights like all good chevettes should....

Yeah Sam- Viva all clean too. Hannah cleaned the engine bay and touched up the paint chips on engine etc while I was at work. we'll be there at 9 so to get a good spot.

Will- Vivas are cheap cheap cheap at the moment and with huge engine bays.....

Was an awesome show and the weather was great! I slapped on sunscreen but still ended up pink.

Took many photos on my phone- since discovering our camera was stuffed. Some seriously nice cars there. Peripheral ported R100 was sweet. Detailed aqua pastel blue Holden EJ ute was very cool. Bright red '74 911 tasty. Lowered Bimmer V12 850 with sweet exhaust note was sweet.

Tasty pottle of hot chips was another high point.

Photos from me in a while...

Oh I thought it was sweet. Mounted so far back it would handle sweet and very tidy install. But yeah- a lot of V8s (although I do love V8s so not a bother for me)

What hannah and I noticed was a almost total lacking of everyday runners- cheaper classics like your Triumph, Vivas, Hunters, Avengers, Morris minors and Austin 1100s etc...oh an no VWs at all? oh yeah- no MGs!!! I have never been to a classic car show and not seen at least one or two MGs?!