Be4vers Toyota Rotorona

be4ver

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man I'm doing the same project as you. It's been abit of a mission to get to fit in there, a lot of hacking and welding. I'm using those mounts you originally used. What mounts did you end up using? Cheers

i got just some standard mounts from, i think, an early rx7

these;

Autoexe%20Engine%20Mounts%20for%20Mazda%20RX-7%20FC3S.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fliboi

well the rt84 is a pretty light car. 950kg and the rotory will weigh less than the r series you just took out. so shouldnt be too bad at all!

Guest be4ver

it goes ok, its not run in completely yet and the carb needs re jetting/tuning but if i had to compare it to something its pretty much the same, power wise, as an old 2 liter carby engine i rekin but it can rev its tits off

• 1 year later...

oh gutted, thats not cool!. Ah the paint was a one off mix made up for the car ae. I might have a bit of the it left over somewhere tho i'll have a look around for it over the next couple days man. 

Is it still going good?

dam that's not what I was hoping to here and that be awesome if you did have some as rest of paint still mint  was hoping keep this colour  and yea it still going strong it seem to be a sweet moter  we put a new carby on it  it run lil bit ruffer when cold but go  beter hits secondrys mint just feels like diff or gearbox ratio letting it down but still mean cruzer uz did good job building It went frew last wof near clean page was just hand break cable snaped  .i was also wondering if ud no were any front passenger doors are at all I want if back of road asap  cheers michael

• 3 weeks later...