Looking for a nice dry garage in Wellington

kia ora

Looking to stow away an MX5 with a fucked roof in a nice dry garage/self storage unit.

Wanting to spend fuck all. will potentially be long term too to keep it shiny even when the roof is hard.

Needs to be dry, needs to be secure, needs to have decent access, and i need to be able to get in there 24/7.

Anyone got anything? or have storage places in wellington they recommend?

Happy to go as far north as Waikanae (my parents live out there) but would prefer somewhere in northern suburbs.

Any ideas?

I am just finishing up renting a lockup at a place in Gracefield, 24/7 access, good place and a few cars guys there. I'd recommend it but could be a bit far away if you live in city.

Not that cheap, but okay overall. It's a workshop type place too so you can work on cars, a lot of storage places don't like that.

http://www.gpi.co.nz/html/Storage.htm

Also, just noted you said you wanted to spend fuck all. Possibly not what you're after.

That's choice bro. I'll keep that in mind and may give them a ring to see whats up. it's currently sitting under a tarp on my driveway with the stretchy ties cutting into what was once a decent paint job........... ffffff.

Would you mind PM'ing me what you currently pay per week for it as an indicator?

kia ora

Looking to stow away an MX5 with a fucked roof in a nice dry garage/self storage unit.

Wanting to spend fuck all. will potentially be long term too to keep it shiny even when the roof is hard.

Needs to be dry, needs to be secure, needs to have decent access, and i need to be able to get in there 24/7.

Anyone got anything? or have storage places in wellington they recommend?

Happy to go as far north as Waikanae (my parents live out there) but would prefer somewhere in northern suburbs.

Any ideas?

Hey guys,I am a new member here,but I have set up a car storage facility in Wellington,check out my website www.barrysgarage.co.nz,so if you have any questions, or would like to check out the lock up let me know

Regards

Barry

i saw an article about your business in a newspaper or on stuff.co.nz or something?

sounds like a good setup :)

Hi Barry

Id imagine a few people here could potentially be interested.

Two things I can't see on your site. What area is the facility located in and whats the approximite cost?

It's in Johnsonville,has full security,monitored alarm, swipe card access & as far as costs go there are a few different levels,but contact me for more details

E mail barry@barrysgarage.co.nz or 0212633724